BBW provides Box Office Management services to over 40 consumers shows in Canada and the United States. Within Canada, we provide the cashiers and ticket sellers. in the US, we work with local staffing agencies and manage the box office. Our national event staffing services and knowledge of the intricacies of consumer shows cannot be beat.
Box Office Management and More: What We Do For You
The following is a comprehensive list of our processes and how we manage your gate revenue:
- Identify your needs based on history or objectives
- Recommend best practises
- Handle the logistics of getting float, tickets, armored car service and safe rentals
- Provide a cash manager to oversee cashiers
- Establish procedures to create a secured work environment
- Provide reports and reconciliation
- Bonded service, in/out robbery and liability insurance. This provides an extra degree of accountability and risk management.
- Recommend ticketing solutions for general admission or assigned seating
Why Companies Work With BBW
BBW's ability to reconcile a show's revenue and provide detailed reporting has proven to be acceptable practices for financial managers and publicly traded companies. Our process reduces the risk of theft and fraud when handling cash transactions.
Let BBW help maximize your efforts! We handle payroll, carry worker's compensation, bond staff, liability insurance and more to ensure your event is safely and securely covered from every angle.
For more information on our Box Office Management services OR to book us for your upcoming consumer shows today, please contact us.
Vancouver International Boat Show; BC Home and Garden Show; The Wellness Show; National Home Show; One of A Kind Spring Show; Toronto Sportsmen's Show; The Armory Show; Volta NY; The Artist Project Toronto; The Artist Project NY; Canada Blooms; Toronto Wine & Cheese; Golf & Travel Show; Gluten Free Expo